Sunday 18 March 2018

Catching up with Flying Time

I can't believe that the computers4-U website was last updated in 2010. This seems to be the problem with websites of all sizes - they get created (often with quite a lot of effort) and then they get pretty much abandoned and ignored. Of course, I'm not the only one guilty of this, but I do sometimes feel that I could do more to help.

Following on from this fairly successful attempt to use the Blogger platform to create and maintain a site, I suggested to Russell that the shop's site should move to the same platform. This would make it instantly update-able at any time, easier to maintain and a bit more contemporary. It also allows the shop to post news and special offers at any time.

Anyway, the new site is now live at http://www.computers4-u.info and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out for just a morning's work. Hopefully, I'll move some more of my static sites over to the Blogger platform in the near future.